Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Camera at Work

Well, I had just gotten through downloading picture to my blog, stuck the card and battery back in the camera, and set it on the computer. When I had squeezed the battery back in and set it up there, unknown to me, it started recording; my camera was set on a timer, as I had used it earlier. And thus.....my camera spied on me. :)
Quite funny, actually. =D
This next video is my dear brother goofing off. If you haven't seen the movie "Kidnapped", you won't get this. It's supposed to be about the highlanders and lowlanders, and the highlander, who is for "Bonny Prince Charlie", says to the lowlander, who's for King George after an introduction,
"And you by your long face, should be for King George."
Don't ask me why my brother said this to the cooked chicken.....
This one a took about a month or so ago. :) Just for fun.
Here's a really cute one of our big polar bear of a dog, Marshal, rolling around in our garden. :)
This next one is ridiculous! Have you ever tried to get a baby horse to stand up when he's sleepy???????

No comments: