Friday, July 16, 2010

I'b Sick.....

Yes...I am. My eyes are constantly watering, giving the lovely (not) effect that I'm crying all the time. This morning, when I got up, I was out on the back deck when my little sister comes up and stares at me, then goes,
"Hannah real upset?"
I attempted a laugh.
"Nope. My eyes are just watering."
Actually, I even got the cold from her. Oh well. *grabs a tissue* Life must go on. *blows nose*
Anyway, yes. This morning, I saw that our Irises are blooming! Unfortunately, they're not purple, but yellow. I hoped for purple. At any rate, if you go to my photography blog, you can see the pictures I've posted of them. My little sister also found a baby (or miniature, I'm not sure,) frog this morning. He's real tiny, so I took some good close-ups.
Last evening, when I went to feed, I decided to walk Max around the barn as I hadn't in a while. I slipped the halter on him and he did good the first time 'round. Then he got impatient and decided he didn't want to do this. How did he tell me this? If you look at the back of my calf, you see where he left his mark. I got awarded a nice purple knot. He pulled, he fought, he reared up, he almost fell over, and how many kicks he preformed, I'll never know. (Except for the one on my leg...)
He's as cute as a button...but a pain in the legs for sure! Bursting with energy, I'm dreading the up-coming months when he'll grow even stronger. Max's new nick-name is Muscle Man. (Trust me...he's VERY strong!)
Anyway.....I'm rambling. Sorry.
By the way...anyone who knows how important daily Bible reading is, raise your hand. I read mine in the morning before I get dressed and start the day. It's very helpful. Not to mention; shouldn't we take great advantage of this opportunity while we have it? "Seek the Spirit while He may be found." There will most likely come a day when we WON'T. HAVE. A. BIBLE. Is that not extremely disturbing?  NO BIBLE!? That is horrible! This is why, now, while we have it, we must study it, soak it up, and bury it safely in the store-houses of our hearts. "She (and he!) treasured these things in her heart." That's one of my favorite verses. Treasure His Holy Word in your heart.


-Hannah

No comments: