Monday, July 26, 2010

Sixteen in Two Days!

Yay! My Birthday is in two days! Mom and I are going to the Mall all day, so that'll be fun! I already got an early birthday present, which was a case of "Shania" perfume. No, I have no idea who the singer it was named after is, and no, I don't support her. Mom just got it for me. =D (It smells really nice!)
I'm looking forward to spending a day with my mom, and Dad's taking me to breakfast like he always does.

Also, a note on praying:
Is it important to pray?
Absolutely. We communicate to Christ when we pray. It's so important! It strengthens our trust in Him. Time and again I've prayed, and my prayers have been answered. When God doesn't answer our prayers, it's not that he doesn't "listen". Goodgrief...he KNOWS what we're going to pray about even before we pray it! He's not answering our prayers for His own reasons, and they are NOT to be questioned. Our God is an ALL KNOWING God, and He'll answer your prayers if and when He wants to. He knows what's best for us. ALL things work together for good to those who love Him.
If you haven't prayed today...DO IT. Stop and TALK TO GOD. Maybe there's someone you really like who you know isn't saved and you need to pray for them. Maybe a friend or relative is sick, and you need to pray for them. Maybe you're having a really bad day. Maybe you want to scream and pull your hair out because everything is going wrong. STOP. AND. PRAY.
JUST DO IT!

No comments: