Friday, September 24, 2010

A REALLY New Look

Okay, so I've had the same theme on my blog for two years...I wanted something new. :) I'm still playing with it, so it's still in progress.
As to the new title...that's something my granddad used to say. I didn't really know him, but mom often quotes a lot of the stuff he said. That one came out last night. =) I said something about having a 'deja vu', and she came back with "Deja vu all over again". I thought that was SO cute and wanted to see if it would work for a while as a blog title. =D Yes, the URL will stay the same. I'm just trying this title out. I like sayings like the 'Deja vu all over again' and 'wide-awake dreamer'. It just sounds neat. :) Soooo...I'm just trying this out.
We'll see what mom has to say when she gets home.....=D

Bye for now!
In Christ,
-Han

No comments: