Friday, September 24, 2010

Rushdoony

Hello!
I don't know how many of you have seen my "Rushdoony" page up on the pages bar, but if you haven't, let me explain:
I've been reading R.J. Rushdoony's Roots of Reconstruction, and it's absolutely GREAT. So what I've been doing is, when I find a great quote (which is hard because there's SO many!), I put it up on my Rushdoony page. I'm still working on it, so it's kind of sketchy right now, but I do have some quotes up. Mind you, some are rather lengthy, but they are EXCELLENT and worth reading! If you haven't read Roots of Reconstruction, then I highly suggest it. Very good reading. It may look rather monstrous at first, but it's actually decently light reading, once you get used to his style, which doesn't take long. Please read it!

-Han

No comments: