Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tik-Tik-Tak

That's what I feel like right now. :I Time is flying.
I'm in a slightly weird mood. I want it to rain. I'm in a moment where my heart rate goes up 50% when listening to an absolutely AMAZING piece of music and I get nervous and my hands get cold. It's weird, I know...but that's how it is. Really, my heart is RACING! I get so hyper when listening to a great piece of music. *sighs*
It's finally cloudy here, and the wind is picking up through the trees. Maybe it will rain. I want it to rain. I love rain. The ground is quickly getting covered by dry leaves, and if it would cool off, it would REALLY feel like Fall here.
By the way, (or more like a thought that just popped into my head:), how many of you remember when my horse Red died? Well, this November 17, it will have been ONE YEAR since then. See what I mean by tik-tik-tak??? AH! And speaking of that, this is funny, every time someone asks me how old I am, I go "Fif--uh...sixteen." :P It's crazy. And I'll be 17 next year. *wails* Nooo! I'm too young to get older!!!
...I told you I was in a weird mood. My fingers want to type something, so I'm letting them.
Yesterday evening, I went outside to walk around a bit. It was about 5:00, and it had cooled off very nicely. The sun was shining through the trees, seeming to flash signals every time the branches swayed. The crickets sang constantly, and the freshest breeze was blowing through the branches, carrying that absolutely wonderful woodsy smell. Leaves were falling at the edge of the woods. So nice. I was laying on my back under one of the pine trees, Shina purring away from her perch on my stomach. I stroked her fur idly, gazing up at the sky. It was so peaceful. I love, LOVE moments like that. I love them sooo much. Time flies too fast. I want moments like that forever.
My heart doesn't stop burning, but the clock goes on 'tik-tik-tok'.

No comments: