Monday, September 27, 2010

Raaaiiiiinnnn!!!!!!!


YES! It's raining! It started raining yesterday morning and has been wonderfully foggy and drizzly and cold and...and...FALL-ISH! =D Right now I can look out the double door past the back deck at what I'd usually see as the mountain, but there's only an ocean of white. Rain is sifting through the pines and other trees and it's cold. I've been wearing a hoodie and toboggan all day. F-f-f-freezing! Oh I love cold weather. (Until it drags on for months and months and never seems to end...)
Saturday evening I went to feed the horses and it had cooled off a whole bunch. It was nice to walk around the pasture and see all the leaves that had fallen. Aaaahhh I love it. I feel like posting pictures, so here's some for you to see that I took Saturday, and also, I drew a several "eye" samples. :) I've been reading a drawing book about drawing eyes, which is one of my favorite parts to draw, and decided to show you my work. :)

Enjoy!

In Christ,
-Han

Dear Lord,
Thank you for the rain! We needed it really, really bad. Everything was so dry and dusty. Help us to remember that You give everything in its due season. Thank you!



^ I tried to get it so you could see the labels, but that didn't work. This is a girl of American race and, as you can PLAINLY see, she's crying. =)
Another American girl, not crying. :) 
Asian guy, looking rather angry.
Asian girl, looking slightly hopeful, you think?

By the way, this is the new hat I got! I love it! (And yes, I'm supposed to be smiling...it just doesn't look like it!)


No comments: