Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hands Up!

Yes, yes; instead of "Heads Up"....I've recently become fascinated with hands. Weird, I know...but I have. :) I love drawing them. They express character. In girls, they express gentleness, in guys, strength. I love strong hands, and when I do draw people, strive to stress them in my drawing. I took some pictures of my hands (since nobody else would model...-.-), so that I could study them to draw, but then decided to post them up here for you, too. =) Drawing hands is very difficult for most people, but if you look at a picture, it eventually will become much easier.
Hands up, people! Take good care of 'em! =D
And that little ^ ^ ^ area right there
between the thumb and wrist is my favorite! 
...yes...think I'm strange...but it is. =D =D =D

No comments: