Monday, March 21, 2011

Light in the Sky

The moon was absolutely breath taking Saturday night. It was amazing. My Best Friend had excitedly told me over the phone earlier that day how gorgeous the moon was going to be that night, and it fit perfectly with our conversation of how amazing God is and how good life is at this moment and time. I told her that we'd both have to run out there and look at it, and on my part, I'd be taking lots of pictures! (Trust me...I took 144! 0.0) Anyway, it was gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. I kept looking for it to rise, and finally, as we were sitting in the den, mom looked out the window and said, "Hey, there's the moon!" I snatched up my camera and made a dash for the back deck. No lights, nothing! All dark except for that glowing gold orb. It was GREAT! The tree frogs at the creek below us were singing away, and I laid on my back on the deck, watching, snapping pictures, smiling, and saying "Thank you." It was amazing. Totally amazing. I hope my girl was able to do the same thing. ^.^
God is amazing. The sky is absolutely His canvas. Sadly, my camera can't capture it all...but do enjoy these few selected pictures!!

Always Fighting,
-Han





No comments: