Saturday, March 12, 2011

*Collapes*

Whew!!!
What a day! Mama and I went out for a day in Winston-Salem, and boy did we SHOP! I got some great outfits, including an adorable cap, and a dress for the High-Tea at the Father/Daughter Retreat. I also got some black sandals and Fila tennis shoes.
    Also...uh...I got my first kiss today.... 0.0
It happened in Chik-Fil-A...
We were sitting there by the window, and the guy in the "cow" costume was walking around, shaking people's hands and waving. Without warning, and picking ME, of all girls in that place, came over, gave me a pat on the head, gave me a hug, and then KISSED me!!! ...TWICE! (Naturally, everyone was laughing...) He then walked away, simply waved at another girl, (why didn't he kiss her instead!?), and then picked up a vase of Irises that were on the table, and brought them BACK to me, and then hugged me again! AH! It was absolutely hilarious, but I was blushing so bad my face got hot, and soon after he left, I got up and ran into the bathroom to laugh and catch my breath. UHG! What an experience! As soon as I got in the car, I called my Best Friend and told her all about it. She happily exclaimed, "So your first kiss was by a cow!" =D =D =D
It was...interesting, to say the least! Mama was teasing me about it on the way back, and said, "Now you'll never look at a cow the same way again!"
Nope. I won't!


Anyway - before that, we had stopped at a Star Bucks and I got a peppermint mocha, which made me kinda sad, actually, because it reminded me SO much of meeting my Best Friend at a Star Bucks in November and she had made me try her peppermint mocha - which I got hooked on. =) It was really nice, though. Let's see...we went to a Goodwill store, Plato's Closet, (which was VERY pop-ish,) Wal-Mart, a really big shoe store where I spotted some cute red shoes by a brand called "Lollipop", and bought my Fila tennis shoes, and...that was about it. But we were gone all day. Oh, and we went to Khol's.
It was FUN! So, here's the pictures of my loot. Enjoy!


My dress for the Retreat
Sandals to go with it
FILA Tennis Shoes!!
Shirt and Jacket
Cute knit shirt
And three new things in this one! The green shirt, 
the vest, and the cap. 

There it is!
Thanks for reading!

Always Fighting (but very worn-out),
-Han

No comments: