Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Something I made...

I love GIMP. ^.^
I made this for me and all of my friends - hope you like it! I loooove this font! *bounce*
Anyway - not much going on. Just....life. It's been raining here for the past few days, so it's getting a little gray....mood wise. >.<
My Best Friend's birthday was yesterday, so I was happy about that - Happy Birthday, sis!
I get to see her REALLY soon, so I am extraordinarily EXCITED about that! (We are going to have a blast!)
So - girl's time out consisting of giggling, hopefully a peppermint mocha, if we can locate and attack a StarBucks, and BOOKS - lots of books! (Book fairs are the BEST!) Sooo...that's what I'm hyped up about. ^.^ I told her that I was going to make her suffer by ordering a shot of espresso in my mocha... >:)
Okay, not really.... =D And naturally, I'm looking forward to riding aalll the way down there with my mom. It's fun to go places with her. Hey - we might even go to StarBucks on the way! WOOHOO!

Life is good!
Goodbyyyyyeee!!!

Always Fighting,
-Han

No comments: