Friday, May 27, 2011

Stormy Skies

Last night we had a HUGE thunderstorm! It was rather.... intimidating.
Lightening was striking so close, a thunder clap immediately followed and flashed red. It hailed, and poured, and the wind roared.
Thrilling, yet still scary, at the same time. I went to bed at 11:30 and left my window down so I could hear it all.

I have something random to say...
My Big Boy has absolutely GORGEOUS hair! It's so soft, and it stays perfectly wavy and clean. It's always beautiful. I went up there to the barn yesterday evening to feed, and while he was standing there, I brushed his mane out so smooth that the comb just ran right through it. Ah...bliss. I'm so happy just standing there with my Boy and brushing his hair, listening to all of the sounds of the barn. I loved it. Bliss.
I did the same to his tail, and he was just picture perfect. His winter coat is almost gone, and all that remains is silk black. There's strands of fiery red in his mane, too! He is so, so beautiful. My Big Boy...I can't believe that he'll already be a year old on the 29th!
My Max... I think he's going to be the best horse yet. He's so calm, but still has a proud streak, and a boastful tone. He's the baby of the family. Sometimes I call him "maknae", which means just that. I love my Boy. ^.^

Now that I've said that...
I'm changing the theme of my blog to "Dancing in the Rain" - I'm waiting for the blog title from my best friend, who will create it for me, like she did the "Deja Vu All Over Again" one. No, it won't be dreary and gray... I'm just really attached to the "dancing in the rain" thought right now. :) So - blog construction under way! I'll try to get along with it.
I'll be gone for a few days this coming week, so if I don't publish your comments, that's why. =)
It'll just be for a day or so - and I'll tell you all about it when I get back!

God is so good. I love His art.

Fighting!
- Hannah

p.s. The image above I gimped from three images that a friend gave me permission for - photo credit on the bottom, as well as on my "GIMPED Creations" page.

3 comments:

Argentia Krystofel said...

I keep forgetting that I can comment, lol!

We had some thunderstorms the other night...they went around us, but I could still hear the thunder and see the lightning over on the mountain.

Have fun on your trip! And I didn't think of Dancing in the Rain as dreary...I thought of it as fun! Hahahahaha. I really want to dance in the rain sometime soon.


~A.K.~

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Max!!!!! =D

Luv Ruby x

Hannah Leigh said...

Jinx -
Heehee - yesh, you can! ^.^
I want to dance in the rain, too. I've done it several times, and it's bliss!

Ruby -
I'll give him your regards!