Monday, August 29, 2011

Close of Summer


Can you believe it? Summer is almost over... already! It's seems like it's flown so far, so good, so... fast.

My Summer has been great. Completely top of the world. In almost every way. So many new things, people... everything.

Beautiful music, beautiful days, beautiful people.
God is so good to me. He's always there. Things in my Summer...

Take a deep breath, let me explain:

Late evenings, rising moons, solar heat, summer rains, brewing storms, letters of spilled heart, music that makes me cry, dreams... the best dreams, tears, love, heart, warm breeze, birthdays, anniversaries, days on the calendar, thoughts, rivers, packages in the mail, soft grass, dark rooms, warm covers, words in my mind filling paper, beautiful days...
              Baby, please don't fade away - I want you to stay.

Goodbye to a beautiful Once in a Summer... I miss you, top of the world.

Fighting!
- hannah


I want to see you, I'm waiting for you by that beautiful sea - 

Happiness, sadness, tears - skies, stars, all in my heaven.

"For I know the plans I have for you..."
                      Jeremiah 29:11


No comments: