Monday, October 10, 2011

Autumn


The Autumn sun is shining bright, and fiery leaves are drifting away, even as I write. It's absolutely beautiful! Autumn is my most favorite time of year.

Check out my photography blog for new pictures -
www.hannah-leighphotography.blogspot.com

Also, please look at the pages here on my blog and leave comments - I've enabled it so that it you CAN leave comments on those pages; I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Fighting!

- hannah

P.S. I'm sorry for not posting very much - I've been busy, can't think of anything. :P I'll come up with something good, promise!

Lamentations 3:22-23
"The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A comment for you:
I love autumn too! It's a bittersweet time for me, since your Granddaddy was born and died in October, but it was also his favorite time of year. I love to see how God paints all the trees with amazing color. To everything there is a season....
Love you!
Mom