Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 - Day By Day




It's the second day of 2012.
I wrote in my journal last night after church, setting it up and personalizing it to suit the year. I began on page 1 (a good place to start, of course,) and as the purple ink formed letters, words, and paragraphs, I couldn't help but wonder what would be written down before page 400. We're traversing into the future, and time will keep moving, and I will keep writing. My first day of 2012 was spent among friends at church and hearing God's word. What better way to start the year? I'm excited, yet nervous at the same time. Curious, but not wanting to know. I sometimes wish I could just protect everybody, and not have to worry about what will happen to them. But, I do have to worry, and I have to pray for their protection.

I'll walk into 2012 with a bold heart.
January

Behold; the Lord's hand is not so short that it cannot save, nor His ear so dull that it cannot hear.”
-isaiah 59:1

Erased completely by the wind - Stay



3 comments:

AlanaTatter said...

Hello, Hannah.

You posted a few days ago about your mom being so sick - would you mind giving an update? Thank you!

Hannah Leigh said...

Ah! I forgot to update - she's doing GREAT, actually. She got a stint put in, and is back home, and is already up and about. I'm having to play 'supervisor' to keep her from doing things she shouldn't be. ^_^ Thank you for your concern, and I apologize for not updating!

- hannah

AlanaTatter said...

Thank you!