Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013


Unlock this door, step carefully inside.
Look around, take it all in.
Breathe deeply this new air; it may not seem important, but another chapter in your life is about to begin.
Its all new - you're not sure what to think.
Everything that happened last year - what lies behind these doors?
New things are bound to happen, new steps will be taken.
Slip your hand in mine. I promise, I won't let go.
You mean the world to me, so much that you'll probably never know.
I love you, I miss you, and I'll stay by your side.
So let's walk in together, let's be be bold and not try to hide.
We'll bravely stride forward, yes, we'll even have ups and downs -
but with you by my side, there will be more laughs than frowns.
So, take my hand. Don't let it go. I love you, yes, you - always, you should know.


No comments: