Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Simple Woman's Day Book

For Today…August 30, 2008
Outside my Window…Morning sun, fairly cool
I am thinking…About finishing this post to go to the Horse Auction and riding Boston.
I am thankful for…This day.
From the kitchen…Mom and Bekah at the sink talking, now Nathan joined in.
I am wearing…Worn, loose, dark blue jeans, loose light blue shirt and barefoot. (Soon to be wearing muddy boots!:).
I am reading…A Lantern in her Hand and the Bible, Ezekiel, to be exact.
I am hoping…
To get a horse that we've been looking at called Boston today.
I am hearing…Keyboard, computer vent, music from my blog, my mom talking on the phone and Nate telling me about Pink Panther!

Around the house…
Fairly clean.
One of my favorite things
…My Purity Locket from Vision Forum.com
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week
…Going to bid on Boston today.
I accomplished since last week:
Making a habit out of putting baby powder in my bed before I go to sleep! :P
Here is a picture I want to share with you...
(Off of Google....again...:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm hope you're able to get Boston!! I'll be praying that you'll be able to get him.

~Madison

Hannah Leigh said...

Thanks Madison!

-Rose