Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Simple Woman's Day Book

The Simple Woman's Day Book . . .



FOR TODAY, July 30, 2009 ...

Outside My Window...

Dim. It's 6:30 in the morning. Cloudy, and a bit rainy. *yawn*

I am thankful for...

Living to see another Birthday....*glances out window* and the cat who is trying to get my attention by sharpening her claws on the screen....=D

From the kitchen...
Dark. Quiet. Strange thump....what WAS that?


I am wearing...

Flannel snowflake PJ bottoms and a pink shirt that says "Lee"....in other words....I'm still in my pajamas! (Gimme a break...it's six in the morning...)

I am creating...
What AM I creating??? Um...Hopefully a drawing of Scarlett....not from Gone with the Wind, mind you. =D


I am going...
Hopefully....NOWHERE!


I am reading...

Uuuuummm....haven't been doing much reading, lately. Just my Bible, for the most part.

I am hoping...

To finish this soon and put on some real clothes.=D Oh, and to go down to GA with my dad on a business trip so I can see Earwen AGAIN! =D

I am hearing...
The keyboard. That's it. It's quiet and dark in the house.


Around the house...

Urk...er...haha...let me just say that we got five HUGE boxes of peaches and we got FOUR of them done yesterday....the kitchen's kinda messy.


One of my favorite things...
If I can call Earwen a "favorite thing"...then I reakon she would be it! =D (Okay, that came across kinda rude...she's not a thing...)


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...

Ooooohh....um...do the rest of the peaches, get the house clean, write some, draw, chat with Earwen, and hopefuly thing up of another post to do before the week is out. =D

Here is picture tho
ught I am sharing...

In Christ,
~Miss Rose


8 comments:

Emma Cox said...

That was a cool tag-if it was a tag..- !

Hannah Leigh said...

It wasn't a tag....so feel free to take it! =D

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

~Desiree~ said...

Have a good trip!! And have fun, with you friend:)

Rachel Crosswhite said...

oh...it's okay that you're still in your PJs. :D Just be gratful I didn't see you. LOL!
BTW...does your family have Skype?

Hannah Leigh said...

Desiree~
I HOPE I'm going! =D

Rachel~
=D Uuuummm...I don't think we do. I'll ask my dad. My e-mail address is hannah@chosen-ones.org
That's fine if you couldn't tell us; I'm sure you guys were busy. :D

ttyl!
In Christ,
~Miss Rose

Abigail Pruence said...

I don't blame you for not putting on clothes at 6:30 in the morning! if everybody else was asleep then I don't see a problem. About the peaches, what is it that you are doing to them? Are you canning them? If so, that is really cool.

Thanks for posting, be sure to look at my blog again soon!

God Bless Texas, Abigail

Sarah Holman said...

I Awarded you!

Anonymous said...

AAWWW! I never saw that one!
*sniff*
You're so sweet *sniffs again*