Monday, August 3, 2009

ASL Video....Just for Fun. =D

Oooookay...so, I didn't know what to post. I was in my room and decided to do an ASL video. ASL stands for "American Sign Language". As the video explains, I and a friend from church have been learning the ASL alphabet. Just for fun. =D (*huff* of COURSE it had to make me looks stupid.....)





Here's what the message says in the video:
"Hi-to-all-my-blogger-friends-thank (missed space) you (missed space) for-watching-this-I-know-that-it-is-rather-short-but-it's-fun-hope-you-like-it-sorry-for-being-so-choppy-I'm-still-working-on-it"

=D
Just a fun post.

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

7 comments:

sarah said...

how fun! Once some friends and I learned to sign to song. It was fun, but I've pretty much forgotten everything I learned :).

Anonymous said...

How fun! I enjoyed your video.

Cylleruion Gwaithovorn said...

Suggestion number 1) Find a non moving surface to put your camera on.

Suggestion number 2) Speak louder!

That's just my two cents..well suggestions actually. xD

P.S. Why are you starring at the ceiling and then the floor?

Hannah Leigh said...

Sarah~
I had done it before, too...so it's come back to me now. =D

Sarah Grace~
Thanks!

Cyll-
lol I was using my knee. =D
I was thinking about the letters...so that I wouldn't mess up. That's why I was staring at the ceiling and then the floor. =D

ttyl!
In Christ,
~Miss Rose

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO COOL!! I learned the alphabet part from a helen keller book! :D

Rachel said...

That is neat, Rose! I actually had a couple relatives of mine who were deaf, and my cousin took a ASL class as well. Basically, all I know is the sign for love you.

Thank you for sharing!

Love in Him,
Rachel M.

Anonymous said...

Rose~

That is really neat! I love it when you post your videos on here! It is so fun to watch them. I loved the tour of you house.:-}

Mary Cecilia.