Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Of Coffee

What would the world be like without coffee??? I can't stand to think about it! My morning wouldn't be complete without my caramel macchiato latte! Mom has these pictures above the kitchen window, and I decided to snap a picture of it this morning to post. If there's no coffee...my day begins with brewing (haha) storm clouds. Oh...and did I mention that worse yet is the lack of caramel macchiato creamer!? THE WORLD ENDS AT THAT POINT! No creamer, no coffee. (I actually have a latte...coffee with my creamer, as dad puts it:) Okay, well it's not ACTUALLY a real latte...it's just regular coffee with a TON of creamer, but I like calling it a latte. =)
Taking the three picture frames up there, let me say what I think about each one:
Cappuccino--I love it! I have that a lot during the winter. YUM! So frothy and super-delicious!
Espresso--...uh...never had one. Though I want to try. I'm not a huge fan of really strong coffee, so I don't think I'll like it, but...hey...I'LL TRY!
Latte--I probably would for sure! Yes yes, I know it's espresso type...but it has LOTS of frothy creamy yummy stuff! (Yes, that sounded weird, I know!)
Oh, and just to let you know, I can't STAND that bland half and half stuff. BLEH! I absolutely love the caramel macchiato creamer. I first had a caramel macchiato at a Star Bucks in Winston-Salem when we went there for the Homeschool Conference. It was sooo good! Every morning I'd go down there and buy me one. (Yum!) And at the Star Bucks in Ohio when we went for the Vision Forum conference, I'd go across the street, by myself, and buy me a coffee, by myself. (Really, I felt rather grown up being able to go across the road in the city on a cold December day and into a Star Bucks and buy my own coffee!!!)

Ah...coffee...we love you. =D

-Han

No comments: