Saturday, January 29, 2011

Of All The Days....


     ...I'm convinced that I have a major chemical imbalance. I cry way too easily. One moment I'll be giggling, the next I'll be crying. One moment I'll be as happy as can be, the next....I'll be angry for no reason. My mama - as many emotional breakdowns as she has, bless her heart - is more stable that ME! My friend is FAR more emotionally stable than me, and we're the same age.
Like I said...I'm imbalanced. Hugely. =) And by the way, that's no joke about laughing one moment and crying the next...ask my family. Of all days, it happens on the worst....


On a different note...*pauses* I believe I also suffer from "Subject Imbalance"...hm.
Anyway, we've been doing this Scripture memorization for church, and so far, I've got three down. (One short...I'm supposed to have four...:)

2 Corinthians 5:17:
"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come."

Galatians 2:20:
"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me."

Romans 12:1:
"Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship."

I like those. :) You know....it's funny how we can memorize a quote from a movie in one quick hearing, but memorizing SCRIPTURE proves to be a bit harder, doesn't it? =.= That just goes to show you how our fallen minds work....


Always Fighting,
-Han

No comments: