Monday, September 5, 2011

Rainy Days

Photo from Google - Credit goes to Photographer

It's 6:31 in the morning; the house is still quiet, and it's raining outside. Everything around me is still dark, except the glow of the computer screen.
      I woke up at 5:10 to the sound of happy music, and forced myself to get up, though my covers were trying to keep me down. I apologized to them for the premature breakup, and then got out of bed, heading directly for the coffee pot. Since no one else was up, I went ahead and turned it on, going out onto the back deck. Rain! It fell from black skies into the night. The beautiful sound of rain. I love the rain.

     Today we're having some friends over, so we have to get everything done before they come; but I'm looking forward to it. We'll have a wonderful time.

I also want to say Happy Birthday to a special someone: my mom. Yesterday was her birthday, and I totally forgot to schedule a post to come out!
     Anyway - Happy Birthday to a lovely lady. Mom, you've done a lot - I'm sorry I'm such a pain so often. You're amazing, and I admire how you put up with stuff. I love you bunches! Always be happy - life's too short to frown. Happy Birthdaaaaayy! (((hugs!)))

     Give your moms a cheer and hug today - they deserve it!

Fighting!
- Hannah

No comments: