Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stormy Skies

photo from Google Images - credit goes to photographer

I woke up this morning to the sound of violent rain pounding the house. It's been storming all day; it's great. I had my window open last night so I could hear it, and it came, and came, and came, and came. Several times it woke me up!

Life's good lately. I can't believe it's almost the end of the year! I was reading my "I Say Goodbye (2010)" post, and was thinking, "Wow - this year has flown by!"
But it's not over yet - and there's still some exciting stuff ahead planned. MEEP! Hopefully, I'll be seeing my best friend in October - we are going to have the BEEEESSSTT time ever!!! *happy dance* It'll be great... absolutely top of the world.

Enjoy the rest of your year, whatever you do. 2011 is the only one of it's kind - and we're in it! Time disappears like the sand falling through the boy's hand in that picture - it's there one moment, and the next, it's gone. Feel the warmth while you can - love life while you can.

Fighting!
- hannah

Psalm 19:14: let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. 

No comments: